This year's show theme is Quilts for all Seasons so the theme for the challenge is "seasons". "Seasons" may be interpreted in any way that will be recognizable by a viewer.
NEW - All the challenge quilts will be voted on by each guild.
1. Only one quilt per person may be entered.
2. The maximum size is 20" by 20" and at least 2 'seasons' must be portrayed.
3. Each “Season” must be embellished and the embellishment must be different for each “season”. Stitching will not be considered embellishment.
4. This rule has been deleted and no longer applies.
5.The quilt must be completed and turned in with a completed Challenge form.
6. A quilt can only be entered in only one category.
7. Quilts must be completed and turned in by the March guild meeting.
Voting will be at the April guild meeting. Members may vote for one quilt in each category. PIECED, APPLIQUE, MIXED MEDIA
|Quilt Entry Form|